Maple Sweet Potatoes
December 16, 2022 / 5 mins read
This "Foodie Friday" enjoy sweet potatoes, maple syrup, orange juice, and yogurt are a winning combination in this easy dish that can be made in the microwave.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes (large)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, non-fat
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/16 cup orange juice (1 Tablespoon)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prick potato skins with a fork. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes until soft and easily pierced with a knife.
- Scoop out the pulp into a medium bowl.
- Mash the pulp and stir in the yogurt, maple syrup, and orange juice.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe serving bowl and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to heat through.
For nutrition information, please visit Maple Sweet Potatoes at MyPlate.gov
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org