July 21, 2023 / 5 mins read
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- 6 tomatoes, seeded and diced (medium)
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion (minced)
- 1 summer squash,medium (peeled, seeds removed, diced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning (combination or garlic, coriander, salt, and cumin)
- lemon or lime juice (2 Tablespoons, optional)
- 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, part skim
- fresh cilantro or dried parsely (optional)
Combine all ingredients except cheese. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Spoon over tortilla chips, cooked rice, or noodles.
Top with grated, part-skim mozzarella cheese. Serve hot or cold!
Recipe & Photo by Farm Fresh Summertime Recipes. Please visit MyPlate for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org