Quick 'N Cool Summer Salad
- 14 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 can green beans (16 ounce, drained, or other vegetable)
- 1 can tuna packed in water (6.5 ounces, drained and flaked)
- 1 cup cheese (diced)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles (diced)
- 1/2 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Add vegetables, tuna, onions, cheese, and pickles.
- Mix yogurt, salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and seasoned pepper.
- Toss with macaroni mixture.
- Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers promptly.
* Add chopped carrots if desired.
Recipe & Photo by Washington State University Extension. Please visit MyPlate for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com