Pineapple Zucchini Cake
May 19, 2023 / 5 mins read
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups zucchini (peeled, grated)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups flour (all purpose)
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray, a 9" x 13" inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil. Add zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking powder salt, baking soda and flour. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Stir in fruit and nuts.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with your finger.
Recipe & Photo by Montana State University Extension Service. Please visit MyPlate for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org