Curry Vegetable Dip
July 28, 2023 / 5 mins read
- 1 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1/4 cup carrots (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing (mayonnaise-type)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with crisp raw vegetable pieces, such as celery, carrot, or summer squash sticks.
Recipe & Photo by USDA Food and Nutrition Service. Please visit MyPlate for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com