Carrot Raisin Salad
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 5 oz Low-Fat Yogurt, Plain
- 2 oz Low-Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 1/2 oz Honey
- 6 1/2 oz Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Canned Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup Green Apples, cored, diced, unpeeled
- 1 1/4 cups Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- Dressing: Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, nutmeg, vinegar, and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well. Set aside for step 3.
- Combine carrots, pineapple tidbits, apples, and raisins in a large bowl. Toss lightly. Set aside for step 3.
- Pour dressing over fruit and vegetable mixture. Stir well.
- Garnish with coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate. Keep the salad refrigerated or store at a cool temperature of 40 °F or lower until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.
- Serve ½ cup (portion with ½ cup measuring cup or No. 8 scoop).
Recipe & Photo by Child Nutrition Recipe Box. Please visit Carrot Raisin Salad for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org