Turkey Pinwheel Appetizers
Colorful tomatoes and spinach make these appetizers festive enough for your next party or potluck.
Makes 16 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, low-fat (garlic and herb)
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 6 slices turkey (low sodium, 6 ounces)
- 3 Roma tomatoes (medium, chopped)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves (fresh)
Place tortillas on microwaveable plate or paper towel; microwave uncovered on HIGH 10 - 15 seconds to soften.
Spread about 2 Tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla. Top with a slice of turkey, chopped tomatoes and spinach.
Roll up lightly; then wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours to blend flavors. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut side down on serving plate.
Please visit Turkey Pinwheel Appetizers for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com