Spinach Salad with Apples and Raisins
This "Foodie Friday" we're sharing this tasty, sweet fall salad with a savory and seasonal entrée. Use Granny Smith or your favorite kind of apples. Try leaving out the sugar for a more tart flavor.
Makes 6 servings
- 2/3 package baby spinach (10 ounces, washed. Could also use Kale or other greens)
- 1 1/2 apples (chopped, can use 1-2 apples)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/16 teaspoon garlic powder (pinch)
- Combine spinach, apples, and raisins.
- Mix all dressing ingredients and pour over salad just prior to serving.
For nutrition information, please visit Spinach Salad with Apples and Raisins at MyPlate.gov
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com