Peanut Butter Hummus
This "Foodie Friday" we're sharing a CSFP recipe from the Utah Food Bank's Utah CSFP Outside the Box Cookbook
- 2/3 Cup Great Northern Beans, dry
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- In a medium-sized bowl, soak beans in 2 cups of water overnight.
- Drain the water and rinse the beans.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, or as a sandwich spread.
For this recipe and more - check out the Utah CSFP Outside the Box Cookbook