Peach, Pineapple & Orange Smoothie
August 12, 2022 / 5 mins read
Today is "Foodie Friday" on our blog - a day where we will share some of our favorite recipes.
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: 3/4 Cup
- 2 Cups Peach Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 23.5 oz Jar Mandarin Oranges
- Open mandarin oranges and pour the entire jar into a freezer-safe pan, with oranges in a single layer. Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, remove the oranges and place them in a blender with the pineapple juice and yogurt. Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately as frosty smoothies, or let it sit for five minutes before serving.
For this recipe and more - check out cacfp.org