Easy Chicken Pot Pie
December 2, 2022 / 5 mins read
This "Foodie Friday" here's a recipe where leftover chicken and frozen veggies can help this chicken pot pie come together quickly.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (cut up)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, low-fat (10-3/4 ounce, condensed)
- 1 cup baking mix, reduced-fat (example: Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup milk (non-fat)
- 1 egg
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix vegetables, chicken, and soup in an ungreased, 9-inch pie plate
- Stir the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with a fork until blended. Pour over vegetables and chicken into a pie plate.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
For nutrition information, please visit Easy Chicken Pot Pie at MyPlate.gov
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com