Deep Dish Apple Cranberry Pie
This "Foodie Friday" here's a delicious homemade dessert with cranberries and apples.
Makes 10 servings
- 4 apples (large, peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 2 1/2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 pie crust (prepared)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Stir all ingredients (except for the pie crust) together in a medium-sized mixing bowl and place in a 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
- Place one pie crust on top of the fruits. Cut 3 or 4 slits to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers.
For nutrition information, please visit Deep Dish Apple Cranberry Pie at MyPlate.gov
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com