CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS -- HAVE SOME FUN! CREATE A COMPETITION!
The Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank (FRFB) always has a variety of volunteer opportunities for everyone!
* Individuals * Families
* Persons with disabilities
* Small/large groups
* Private clubs
* Business professionals
- Consider a Family-Team Give Back Day / Family-Team Volunteer Week.
- Schedule a 2-hour Family/Team box pack, food sort, or apple bagging
- Schedule a Team Building Activity for your family, staff, sports teams, private clubs or groups.
- Host a virtual food drive right from your computer (no personal contact and no donation amount is too small for FRFB). Yes, this is volunteering too.
- Even if it's 1 hour a day/week/month/year, we have an opportunity for you.
To view our current opportunities, go to www.fredfood.org/volunteer and check out our volunteer opportunities page. Don't see anything that fits you? - Let's talk about your interests. There may be additional options that aren't posted publicly.
* Volunteering can be chicken soup for a healthier life balance. *