Baja Bean Dip
April 14, 2023 / 5 mins read
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 cans (15 oz) low-sodium tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) low-sodium, fat-free refried beans
- 1 can (15 oz) low sodium corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cups of low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1 cup of tomatoes, refried beans, 1/2 can of corn, and chili powder in a skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spoon into an 8x8 inch baking dish. Top with remaining corn and tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Recipe & Photo by AZHealthzone. Please visit Baja Bean Dip for nutrition information.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org