Asian Chicken & Broccoli
February 3, 2023 / 5 mins read
Makes 6 servings
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 6 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp honey
- 16 oz chicken breasts, skinless
- 12 oz frozen broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oil, corn starch, and honey with a fork until well combined.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch bite-size pieces.
- Add chicken and broccoli to the large bowl. Mix ingredients until all chicken and broccoli are coated in the sauce.
- Place on large baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Scoop 3/4 cup into a bowl or plate per person.
For nutrition information, please visit Asian Chicken & Broccoli from National CACFP Association.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com